There is no better time to give.
Donate Directly to Palouse Habitat:
- Donate online with your credit card using Stripe, the same secure online payment company we use with Beans 'n' Jeans.
- Mail a check made out to Palouse Habitat for Humanity to PO Box 3054, Moscow ID
- Stop by the office at 306 North Main to drop off your donation in person
Other ways to support or donate:
A beneficiary dedication is simple to complete and might reduce your estate's tax burden. In most cases, only a simple form from your financial institution is needed to finalize your intentions.
Beneficiary designations can be used to make a gift of:
- Appreciated securities/investment fund accounts
- Bank accounts
- Life insurance
- Life income gifts
- Certificates of deposit
Make a life-changing difference today for families around the world by contacting Habitat International's gift planning experts toll free at (833) 434-4438. Be sure to designate Palouse Habitat as the recipient, otherwise we are unlikely to receive any of your gift.
Visit myhabitatlegacy.org for more information.
Donate your car, motorcycle, truck, boat or RV (running or not) through Cars for Homes, the Habitat for Humanity International vehicle donation program.
It is quick and easy to donate. Call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll free or click here. Thank you for designating Palouse Habitat for Humanity as the recipient.
Cornerstone program makes sure we have enough to start each partner home. Join other supporters around the Palouse with a commitment to annually donate to Palouse Habitat. Just mark your gift as Cornerstone and we know you will support us with an annual contribution. Contact us to find out more.
Partnerships with businesses, corporations, congregations, and civic groups help Palouse Habitat build, renovate and repair homes throughout Whitman and Latah County.
Corporate partnerships address the problem of poverty housing, provide a positive solution and offer a wealth of benefits, including tax deductions, public relations and a permanent positive effect on company morale.
Businesses not only have the opportunity to support construction of a house, they also have the opportunity to provide volunteers to help build the homes. To find out how your group or company can participate or make an in-kind donation, contact 208-883-8502 or Contact Us
New or gently used building materials, appliances, household items, or furniture can be donated to the Palouse Habitat Surplus Sale at 304 North Main Street in Moscow. Proceeds from the sale of these items will be used just like a monetary donation would be. Click here to learn more.
Participate in your workplace giving campaign. Each year thousands of employees are given the opportunity direct a portion of their paycheck to the charities of their choice through workplace giving campaigns. You can help us serve more families in need of decent shelter by directing your workplace contribution to Palouse Habitat for Humanity. In this area the two biggest campaigns are:
- State of Washington Combined Fund Drive - State employees including Washington State University employees can donate to Palouse Habitat for Humanity by selecting 1478426 for your donation or to log your volunteer hours with this charity. Please remember that there are multiple local Habitats in the CFD and Habitat for Humanity International; if you do not designate Palouse Habitat for Humanity and select 1478426 specifically, we will not receive your donation. More information can be found at the Washington State Combined Fund Drive website at https://give.wa.gov/
- State of Idaho University of Idaho – You can select Palouse Habitat for Humanity in the annual United Way workplace campaign at the University of Idaho. If your local United Way campaigns do not list Palouse Habitat for Humanity, you can often write us in as a designation on the pledge card along with our address: PO Box 3054, Moscow, ID. More information on the State of Idaho Employees’ Charitable Giving Campaign can be found at https://unitedwecare.idaho.gov/
Palouse Habitat for Humanity brings hope to people for whom the dream of home ownership is just that—a dream. Your support will help our neighbors in need of decent shelter realize their dream. Contact your lawyer for more information.
Churches, temples, mosques and coalitions of diverse faith groups partner put their faith in action by providing significant support to Habitat for Humanity’s local and global mission each year through the contribution of financial resources and volunteers.
- Sponsorship – Sponsor a roof, a room, or a whole house. A group of congregations can form a coalition by inviting other congregations, businesses and individuals to join them as sponsors.
- Fundraising – Take a special offering or hold a fundraising event and donate the proceeds to Habitat.
- Collect – Organize a Sunday school or congregational drive to collect family took kits, job site supplies or make and serve lunches for volunteers on the jobsite.
To learn more about how faith groups can get involved with Palouse Habitat please contact the office.
A gift in honor of a friend or loved one, or in memory of someone in your life who has passed away will help created a lasting legacy in their honor. Simply make your donation online or by mail with a note detailing your request. We will notify the family that you made your gift, and send a receipt to you for your records.