Beans 'n' Jeans 2022 - How Can You Help?
- Donate! We've already started receiving donations for the silent auction. Click the blue button below to download a Donation Form. If you aren't sure, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 208-883-8502 to discuss your idea for a donation.
- Sponsor!!! Different support levels available. Click the button below to download a sponsorship form.
- Bid, bid, bid! The online auction will run Friday, April 8th through Saturday, April 16th. All Habitat supporters are welcome to bid on a huge variety of items in an online auction catalog that will go live by the end of March. Winning bidders will be able to pick up their items at the Habitat office in Moscow the week after the event.
- Dessert Dash - It's Back! Donate a dessert for the Dessert Dash at the event on Saturday, April 16th.
- Spread the Word! As we advertise this fundraiser, please help us by sharing our social media and invite your friends and family to participate.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits
- Your logo and live links featured on the PHFH website (this page) and event website
- A social media post acknowledging your support during pre-event publicity (includes your logo and any applicable social media links)
- A spot in our online slide show during the week of the event
- A table for 8 at the in-person event with 2 complementary bottles of wine, OR a take-home BBQ dinner box for up to 8 (pick up the day of the in-person event)
Beans 'n' Jeans During Covid-19:
Looking forward to 2022, we are moving ahead with plans for a hybrid Beans 'n' Jeans event. The silent auction and Raise the Roof donation option will run online from April 8-16, 2022 for all Habitat supporters to participate in. We are planning to gather on Saturday, April 16th at the SEL Event Center in Pullman for an in-person event with our traditional BBQ dinner, Live Auction, fun games such as Heads 'n' Tails, Dessert Dash and more! The event will be held in accordance with any Washington State Covid protocols in place at the time and in conjunction with any requirements our venue has in place.
Thank you for your support. With your help, we are Building Homes, Communities and Hope.